Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Justin Chu and I'm a senior here at Rutgers University. I'm majoring in Economics and minoring Philosophy. My interests include tennis, running, boxing, and philosophy. I have broken my five year tradition of going to the US Open every summer, but I still follow it avidly. I have 5' 9" and have a muscular build. I like going out to the bar with my friends and catching up with them. I'm friendly and outgoing, and love talking about business and current world affairs. I also have an insane movie IQ.

As far as keeping track of the amount of modern technology in my life? I'd say its normal. I mean, nowadays, who doesn't check facebook at at least twice a day (morning/night), who doesn't have an online bank account, and who doesn't use google to search for the answer for their everyday questions? I'd say that my top 5 sites are Facebook, nytimes, sakai, my online bank site, and my fraternity's forum. I check ALL of these sites compulsively simply because they are not a routine part of my lifestyle. Other pieces of technology would include my cell phone. In thinking about this assignment, I actually realized that I NEED my cell phone; and no, that is not an understatement. I have my emails, texts, calls, and entertainment on this thing, and I would be no where without it. So there it is, the two most valuable (materialistically speaking) things in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment